Integrated Library Management System Using Koha Software Training Workshop
Venue: MUHAS Library Computer Lab, Dar es Salaam
Date: 26th - 28th March 2018 (3 days)
Workshop Fee: TZS 350,000/=
AIM OF THE WORKSHOP:
The three days’ workshop will equip participants with advanced knowledge and technical skills on KOHA the most advanced and cost effective open source library automation solution. The workshop will introduce participants to the KOHA basic features, functionalities and setting up of KOHA integrated library management system.
- KOHA Introduction & features Overview
- Installation of KOHA on windows or Linux operating systems
- Introduction and configuration of KOHA software
- Demonstration of all modules like; Acquisitions, Cataloguing, Circulation & OPAC, Introduction to MARC- 21, Multilingual Support KOHA, MARC Records, Import features in KOHA etc.
Participants are requested to arrange transport and accommodation at their own cost.
Payment is due before start of workshop ad it can be made through the institutional bank account at any National Microfinance Bank (NMB) branch. Account Number: 2091100002, and Account Name: Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences.
Interested participants should confirm their participation and payment by Friday, 23rd March 2018.
For further information about the workshop (Registration, Course Content and Fee) please contact the following:
1. Mr. Edger Mtitu 2. Ms. Agatha Mabwala
Phone: 0714572011, 0752302300 Phone: 0714545457, 0738323073