A CALL FOR THE TRAINING WORKSHOP ON THE ONLINE DATA CAPTURE AND SURVEYS USING REDCap (Research Electronic Data Capture)
VENUE: ICT LAB - MUHAS LIBRARY.
DATE: WEDNESDAY, 20TH FEBRUARY 2018
TIME: 10.00 AM TO 1.00 PM
AIM OF THE WORKSHOP:
To enable attendees to acquire a baseline competency in REDCap.
Some of the topics to be covered will include:
- An overview of REDCap software
- Creating a REDCap project
- Data instruments design
- project testing in Draft Mode before the production mode
- Data entry
- View data
- View Report and Summary Stats
- Enabling surveys
- Export Data to your favorite Statistical Package format
Organized by the Directorate of Library Services (MUHAS)
Target Group: MUHAS FACULTY STAFF
Participants are required to come with their laptops during the training.
NOTE:Interested participant have to register for the workshop through: https://redcap.blood.ac.tz/sc/surveys/?s=RWEK3YP79X